AlphaTec® 58-735 is Ansell’s first two-in-one chemical and cut protection glove, with nitrile coating for broad chemical protection. The gloves’ HI-VIZ INTERCEPT liner, made from a blend of engineered, synthetic, and natural fibres, acts as an indicator when chemical safety is compromised, due to the glove being cut.
- Offers 'Type A' chemical protection under EN ISO 374:2016.
- Offers 'ISO C' cut level, according to EN 388:2016.
- Optimised fit that integrates the cut liner into the nitrile shell for improved dexterity and tactility.
- Designed with Ansell GRIP™ technology for excellent dexterity, grip, and comfort when handling wet and oily parts.
- Cuff can be folded to create a gulley that helps prevent chemicals from running down the arms of the wearer.
- Compliant with FDA food handling requirements.
- Latex and silicone free.
- OEKO-TEX™ Standard guarantees that the gloves are free from any harmful substances such as DMF and other chemicals.
Speak to your local Hayley Group branch today, who will be able to advise on the Ansell AlphaTec® chemical-resistant and cut-protection gloves.