About Hayley Group Limited


Early days

Hayley Group Limited was originally established in 1976 under the name Hayley Bearings Ltd and, as the name implies, they specialised in bearing sales. Their first shop opened its doors in Blackheath, West Midlands; but due to the company’s immediate success, they soon found themselves relocating to larger premises. The company’s founders and managing directors, Lee Willitts and Bernie Noakes, are still very much hands-on in the day-to-day running of the business. imageHayley Bearings Ltd swiftly established itself as a major player in the engineering market and, owing to its success and expanding product lines, the name was changed to Hayley Group PLC. To this day, Hayley Group continues to expand to meet the needs of their customers. Hayley Group Limited is now one of the fastest growing engineering inventory suppliers in the UK. Established for 40 years, the company presently has over 40 branches in the UK and one in the Czech Republic.


Since its beginnings the company has enjoyed steady growth in sales turnover, reaching £115 million in 2016. Current stockholding is in excess of £27 million, 40% of which being held at their 120,000 sq. ft. distribution centre in Halesowen, also being the location of their head office. The remaining 60% of stock is held locally at branches nationwide. Hayley Group provides the trade, OEM, consumers and aftermarket with an unrivalled service, 24/7/365.

“We allow our workforce the flexibility and versatility to operate under their own initiative, which in turn enables each local branch to remain responsive and customer driven, providing an effective and personal service.”

Joint Managing Directors

The company’s philosophy is based on their belief that people are the essential link in the customer - supplier chain. Hayley Group depends on the integrity and commitment of their employees, which is why so many of their staff have remained loyal to the company for a considerable number of years. Hayley Group has continuously adapted by expanding product ranges and introducing new services in order to remain one of the UK’s leading suppliers of engineering essentials. The product knowledge gained from years of engineering and industrial experience, and ongoing product training mean that expert advice and guidance are readily available to all of our customers. Each branch provides a 24/7 emergency breakdown service enabling customers and essential service suppliers to maintain continuous services and production.


National Accounts benefit from a totally professional and dedicated service which is structured to satisfy the needs of customers and provide the security of a Supply Partnership. Industry has seen many changes within manufacturing, distribution and the customers’ need for supply partnerships. These partnerships bind customers and suppliers together, enabling both parties to build closer understanding of their partner's business and to reap the full benefits of reduced costs through fewer suppliers.

The benefits of being a National Accounts customer:

  • Supplier and overall costs reduction - by enabling the customer to concentrate spend with fewer suppliers, stronger customer-supplier relationships are forged and costs are reduced
  • One-point contact reference which improves communication, delivery and feedback
  • Initiatives development within the supply channel using experience gained with other leading customers
  • Peace of mind via stability of supply using a company with decades of trading experience in a market leading position
  • Representation and availability of support from the industry’s leading suppliers and manufacturers

Hayley Group’s National Accounts team has grown and developed in stature with the aim of offering the customers a unique solution to their business needs via tailored services and support packages. The National Accounts team pride themselves on the differences they offer to the marketplace, the unbiased and independent advice on ways to save money and reduce down time.

Our solutions

Value added benefits

By listening to our customers we aim to further improve our services and provide an unrivalled solution offering true value added benefits to the customer through product supply, technical support and cost down & efficiency increase.

Identifying opportunities

The Hayley difference means that we focus on identifying opportunities of standardisation, OEM conversion and energy reduction solutions.

Stores supply solutions

Hayley National Accounts team adds value to stores, maintenance, procurement, health & safety and finance by:

  • Stores and stock management flexible to suit your needs
  • Vending and stores system solutions
  • Online ordering