Birchall Racing x Hayley group
Hayley Group has been sponsors of Birchall Racing, the multiple world championship and Isle of Mann TT-winning sidecar team since 2008. The team is made-up of Mansfield-born brothers Tom and Ben Birchall.
Bearings provided by Hayley Group, as part of the sponsorship agreement, have helped Birchall Racing to win:
- 4x World Championships
- 10x Isle of Mann TT race wins
- 2019 (Sidecar 1 & Sidecar 2 Class)
- 2018 (Sidecar 1 & Sidecar 2 Class)
- 2017 (Sidecar 1 & Sidecar 2 Class)
- 2016 (Sidecar 2 Class)
- 2015 (Sidecar 1 & Sidecar 2 Class)
- 2013 (Sidecar 2 Class)
- British F1 Sidecar Championship
This page will update regularly with the latest news from the Birchall Racing camp. Keep tabs on the brothers' progress through the season, by checking-out their calendar, results, and gallery here.
Here we see Birchall Racing doing what they do best... Tearing through the streets of the Isle of Mann.
2022 Race Calendar
Tom and Ben Birchall will be racing at the following events:
- 29th May - 10th June: Isle of Mann TT
- 17th - 19th June: Bennetts British Superbike World Championship
Knockhill Racing Cicuit.
- 15th-17th July 2022: Motul FIM Superbike World Championship
- 27th - 29th August: Bennetts British Superbike Championship
Cadwell Park Circuit.
- 9th - 11th September: Bennetts British Superbike Championship
Snetterton 300 Circuit.
Birchall Brothers Feature in Arai helmets' Promo Video
Watch the unveiling of the Arai RX-7V EVO IOM TT 2022 Edition helmet, in this promo video featuring the all-conquering Birchall brothers.