The GREENfit range of safety footwear, from Italian manufacturer Cofra, is available for purchase from your local Hayley Group branch. All footwear within the range offers industry standard protection and water-repellent qualities, while being innovatively built from eco-friendly and recycled materials.
- Includes eco-friendly footwear options suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Built with safety and comfort in-mind.
- Compliant with standard EN ISO 20345:2011.
- Majority of GREENfit uppers are made from 100% TEX-PET, sourced from an average of 9 plastic bottles.
- Majority of GREENfit insoles are made from 100% recycled polyurethane; a waste product saved from landfill.
- Built with a 200J aluminium steel toe cap.
- SRC tested for slip-resistance and ESD tested for electrical resistance.
- Enhanced stock-absorbancy.
- Improved breathability.
Contact your local branch for more information.