your industrial lubricants technical partner
The Hayley Lubricants division within Hayley Group is a team of sales, technical, and sourcing experts, many of whom have worked for leading lubricants manufacturers.
They work closely with branches to solve complex customer technical challenges, and implement solutions and technologies that increase operational efficiency, system reliability and total cost of ownership.
The division is supported by a dedicated lubricants warehouse holding hundreds of thousands of litres of products from the likes of Shell, Rocol and Fuchs. Working closely with leading lubricant manufacturers the division offers enhanced onsite technical support, product availability and the very latest in lubricant innovation.
Our Philsophy and approach to lubricants
Working with you to unlock the hidden benefits of an effective lubricants maintenance system.
We believe lubricants are the lifeblood of any industrial production facility, and by focusing on equipment reliability and preventative maintenance regimes organisations will yield the greatest return from lubricant usage. We create value for our customers by assessing all the elements of an effective lubrication management system to deliver operational efficiencies and reduce costly downtime. Partnering with top international lubricant brands and technology providers to ensure we are at the very cutting-edge of lubricant supply.
- Centralised lubricants warehousing holding hundreds of thousands of litres of finished product
- Dedicated lubricants sourcing team capable of dealing with complex requirements
- Access to the latest technology such as remote telemetry and condition-based monitoring
- Over 50 branches nationwide holding everyday lubricant essentials
- Authorised distributor status within many of the world’s leading lubricant manufacturers
- Field-based technical experts that can explore and implement avenues for value-added
- A range of flexible delivery options including bulk delivery and tailored schedules
To download content, click the front cover of your chosen brochure/catalogue below.