A trusted and proven partner for critical engineering components, consumables and personal protective equipment.
The Hayley Rail division is staffed by a dedicated team of over 50 specially-trained people with the chief aim of effectively servicing the complex procurement needs of the rail industry.
The team can provide from a range of key product categories including bearings, fasteners, PPE, tools and general maintenance, and lubricants. Stocks are managed both centrally and regionally, to ensure that products can be supplied quickly and conveniently.
Through a keen focus on service, quality and cost, Hayley Rail has quickly established itself as the Premier Industrial Supplier to the UK Rail Industry. Serving organisations within Rolling Stock, Freight, Track, Signalling and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Our aim is to provide our cross-industry product knowledge and expertise, to make a positive contribution to the reliability, performance and cost-base of the UK Rail Industry. - Ben Noakes, Rail Director
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
A dedicated team here for you
Established in 2002, we have developed a wealth of Rail Industry specific experience that has enabled us to develop the systems, technology, processes, and strategies to successfully support our customers’ operations.
Supporting your operations
We work closely with our customers to analyse and develop stock profiles that are tailored to their requirements while employing the latest technologies and industry best practice. Reducing your total cost of ownership, improving operational efficiency and maintaining regulatory compliance.
Working across the industry
Hayley Rail can claim the largest and most prestigious names within the Rail Industry as clients. We support everyone from OEM’s, TOC’s, FOC’s through to infrastructure and civil engineering clients.
We work closely with you to:
- Reduce costs of acquisition across specified products
- Streamline your procurement processes and reduce administration costs
- Introduce industry best practice and procedures
- Install the latest technology and innovation within your operation
- Ensure safety and regulatory compliance
We only supply genuine parts sourced directly from manufacturers, ensuring:
- Product safety levels and compliance
- Product performance and efficiency levels
- Product reliability and durability
- Availability to the latest products and technology
- Enhanced technical and application support
- Security in stock availability and supply stability