Mechanical Engineering Services
We can provide a comprehensive range of reactive and planned mechanical engineering services to a broad and diverse range of industry sectors, including automotive, utilities, food & beverage, and quarrying.
Over the last three-decades our team of highly regarded and experienced engineers have gained a first-class reputation throughout many of the UK’s leading industrial blue chip organisations, delivering high quality, fast, and cost-effective mechanical engineering solutions.
The modern 25,000 sq. ft engineering facility in Dudley, West Midlands, includes a 10 metre drop as well as a gantry crane with a lifting capacity of 50 tonnes. The facility also enables the precision machining of components up to 10 tonnes. The site also houses a dedicated fabrication facility and storage area for completed client projects.
Non-stop Engineering excellence
- Condition-based monitoring services
- Fixed continuous monitoring systems
- Continuous lubrication monitoring systems
- Guaranteed rapid turnarounds
- Detailed inspection and reporting
- Reverse engineering of obsolete parts
- Failure mode evaluation analysis (FMEA)
- Onsite service and installation
Industrial Gearbox Reconditioning
We overhaul and upgrade all types of industrial gearboxes and related drives from leading manufacturers up to 50 tonnes in-house.
- Same day collection, strip down and reporting
- Detailed inspection report and rebuild quote
- The supply of OEM parts
- Re-engineering of obsolete components
- OEM warranty
- Root cause failure analysis service
- Oil analysis service
- Vibration analysis service
- Asset management
- Run testing
This includes MIG, TIG and MMA welding in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium materials, with all welders coded to BS EN 287.
- Bespoke capital equipment, machine tools bases
- Frames, chassis, electrical machine frames
- Generator skids, tanks, furnace casings
- Jigs, fixtures, special purpose tooling
- Hand railing, platforms, gates, sign gantries
- Ladders, bridges, conveyors, gearbox casings
- On-site welding, repairs and installations
- Low or high volumes, technical design and support
- Shaft and housing reclamation
We are proven specialists in providing breakdown machining, re-engineering (reverse engineering), reclamation and refurbishment work.
- CNC and conventional turning
- CNC and conventional milling
- Design / CAD / CAM
- Vertical boring
- CNC horizontal boring
- CNC machining centres
- Gear cutting
- Gear grinding
- Surface grinding
- Cylindrical grinding
- Spark eroding
- Metal spraying and specialist coatings
- Hard chromium plating