The Craftsman Trousers are part of the innovative Green range by Fristads. Made from 65% recycled polyester, they are the world’s first trousers with an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD). The Craftsman collection was awarded Red Dot Award in 2019, for best design concept.
- Designed and manufactured in an environmentally-conscious and sustainable manner.
- Made from 65% recycled polyester and 35% cotton.
- All surplus material is used to make knee padding for the trousers.
- Dyed using the e.dye system, using 75% less water than traditional techniques.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Durable and hard-wearing.
- EN 14404 approved.
- Includes CORDURA reinforced pockets and knee pads.
- Includes tool loops for convenient tool storage.
- Easy to care for.
Contact your local branch to enquire about this product.