LOCTITE® 270TM is a high-strength, green threadlocking adhesive for applications where permanent locking is required. The product is suitable for all metal-threaded assemblies.
- Provides a high-strength bond for maximum efficacy in the securing and sealing of threaded assemblies.
- Works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium, and plated surfaces.
- Proven tolerance of minor contamination from lubricants (e.g., engine oils, cutting fluids etc.).
- Only disassembles if heated to 300oC before using hand tools.
- Cures in the absence of air.
- Able to operate in ambient temperatures of -55oC to +180oC.
- Available in a range of sizes including; 10ml, 24ml, 50ml, and 250ml bottles. Also as a 2l bag-in-a-box.
To enquire about this product, and other adhesive solutions, contact your local Hayley Group branch.