The Renold SynoTM range sets the benchmark for chain performance with little or no lubrication. The range includes three solutions, optimised for different applications; SynoTM nickel-plated chain, SynoTM PC chain, and SynoTM Polymer Bush chain.
SynoTM Nickel-plated Chain:
- Pre-lubricated with food industry-approved lubricant.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with standard roller chain and compatible with standard sprockets.
- Excellent wear and fatigue resistance.
- No lubrication required in most cases.
SynoTM PC Chain:
- Innovative poly-steel construction, compromising a polymer inner-link and stainless steel pins and outer plates.
- No lubricant required as no metal-metal contact.
- Corrosion-resistant, lightweight, and versatile.
- Can operate in wet conditions, even when submerged.
SynoTM Polymer Bush Chain
- Incorporates polymer sleeve between the pin and bush, removing metal-on-metal contact to increase service life.
- Corrosion-resistant and versatile.
- Suitable for heavy-duty applications from washdown environments to saw and steel mills.
- Available in 28B-40B and ANSI 120 to ANSI 200.
Hayley Group branches stock products from across the power transmission product category, including Renold SynoTM chain. Click here to find the contact details of your nearest branch.