FAG special spherical roller bearings with Durotect® CK coating have been developed with vibratory machinery applications in-mind. The special hard chromium coating contributes to reducing friction and wear, also protecting against displacement as a result of thermal influences.
- Able to withstand the severe stresses of vibratory machinery.
- The Durotect® CK coating is applied to the bore, and prevents the common issue of fretting corrosion between the bearing bore and the shaft.
- Dimensions and tolerances comply with DIN/ISO dimensions, allowing for easier replacement/interchange.
- Capable of supporting high loads.
- Can compensate misalignment.
- Various sizes also available in the premium X-life quality, delivering higher performance levels and an extended service life.
- X-life bearings are marked by the "XL" suffix in the bearing designation.
This product features in Issue 2 of First For Bearings, focusing on the Aggregates sector.