NSKHPS Spherical Roller Bearings are state-of the-art material technology bearings, designed for high load capacity. Available in multiple types to suit your exact requirements, type EA has especially high load capacity features low torque, and has a high-strength cage.
- Enhanced service life up to 2x longer than conventional alternatives, reducing replacement frequencies.
- NSKHPS spherical roller bearings have a limiting speed 20% higher than regular spherical roller bearings (SRBs).
- Able to operate effectively in temperatures up to 200oC.
- Dynamic load rating up to 25% higher than conventional SRBs, enabling downsizing.
- Made from high-cleanliness Z-steel.
- Available with a steel cage (standard size), or a brass cage (large size).
- Optimum raceway design and surface finish.
- Available with either a strengthened steel cage (EA), or a brass cage design (CAM).
- The NSKHPS series also includes the majority of other bearing types such as cylindrical roller bearings, meaning its benefits can be enjoyed across a broad spectrum of industrial applications.
This product features in First for Bearings Issue No.2, focusing on the Aggregates sector.
Watch the video
For more information about this product, contact your local Hayley Group branch.