SKF® Cooper® split spherical roller bearings are specifically designed to be easily replaced in situ, with little disturbance to the shaft alignment or driveline. They help to significantly reduce mean time to repair (MTTR) for improved productivity and operator safety.
- Reduces MTTR by 70%, keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Enables easier maintenance and replacement procedures in trapped or difficult positions in applications such as conveyor pulleys.
- Sealed variant increases protection against environmental contamination, and improves grease retention.
- Offers longer service life (MTBF) versus alternative split bearings thanks to the wire cut inner and outer ring manufacturing technique and sealed versions.
- Reduces risk of shaft fretting with improved axial clamping.
- Tough enough to withstand the environments of heavy-duty industries.
- Compatible with SKF metric and inch split block housings.
This product features in Issue 2 of First For Bearings, focusing on the Aggregates sector.
Watch the video
Watch the video below to see SKF Cooper split spherical roller bearings in-action at a steel mill.
For more information on this product, contact your local Hayley Group branch.