SKF Explorer Spherical Roller Bearings are able to accommodate high load levels and provide an extended service life, reducing the frequency of failures and money spent on replacements.
Sealed versions in the range are equipped with contact seals fitted in recesses in the outer ring, keeping contaminants out.
- By design, can accommodate both exceptionally heavy radial and axial loads.
- Highly-effective seals keep contaminants (both solids and liquids) out, and the high-performance grease in, reducing risk of failure.
- Considered to be virtually maintenance-free as the bearings do not require relubrication in most application conditions, cutting your grease consumption.
- Accommodate up to 0.5º misalignment.
- Optimised internal geometry reduces friction, wear, and heat generation.
- Advanced surface finish reduces friction and enhances lubricating conditions.
- Enables easy mounting.
- Available in a wide range of bore diameters form 25mm to 400mm.
Watch the Video
Watch the short video below to find-out more about Explorer Spherical Roller Bearings from SKF bearings.