NSK creep-free bearings are indispensable for a wide-range of equipment, particularly electric motors. Tensioned o-rings mounted in the bearing outer ring improve creep-prevention under rotating loads. The product offers easy assembly and the possibility of reusable housings.
- Features two nitrile rubber o-rings, mounted in the outer ring.
- Compatible with Ester oils.
- Available in standard bearing sizes.
- For use with loose-fitting housings.
- Operating temperature range of -30ºC and +120ºC.
- Offers improved creep-prevention by restricting clearance between the bearings' outer ring and housing.
- With more reduced housing clearance, creep prevention is further improved.
- With very little abrasion occurring on the bore surface of the housing, housing re-use is possible.
- Thanks to housing reusability, no reworking is necessary in replacement.
- Easy to assemble and replace.
To enquire about this product, contact your local Hayley Group branch.