The Hayley Pneu-Saver is unique, commercially-proven technology. It has been developed by expert pneumatic engineers to dramatically reduce compressed air consumption. The device can be fitted to any number of double-acting pneumatic cylinders, capturing and recycling compressed air that would ordinarily be exhausted and wasted.
- Reduces compressed air consumption by a minimum of 45%.
- Connects to any number of double-acting pneumatic cylinders, with no effect on performance.
- Recycles air back into the system that would normally be wasted.
- All savings are verified using state-of-the-art electronic flow meters, providing full transparency on savings data.
- Captures air from the non-working stroke of the pneumatic cylinder.
- Air is stored in the air receiver and controlled by the Hayley Pneu-Saver to return the cylinder at a lower working pressure to its rest position.
- Reduces operating costs.
- Reduces carbon footprint.
- Full payback usually achieved within months, delivering excellent ROI.
If you used compressed air, the Hayley Pneu-Saver could help you to cut energy usage and slash your operating costs. Register your interest in a FREE CONSULTATION today, by clicking the button below:
See the hayley Pneu-Saver in Action!
Watch the official Hayley Pneu-Saver demonstration video, presented by Mark Edwards, by clicking the button below.
The Hayley Pneu-Saver features in Issue 7 of our Maintenance Essentials magazine. Click the button below to view the flipbook or download a PDF copy.