Issue 2 of First For Bearings, the official publication of the Hayley Bearing Solutions team, is now available. Download your digital copy here, or request a print copy at your local Hayley Group branch.
The magazine focuses on the challenges that bearings face in the tough operating conditions of the aggregates sector. Market-leading product innovation from the four main bearing manufacturers are also highlighted, along with a selection of success stories from around our very own branch network. To complete the publication, a piece on the value that condition-based monitoring and asset management solutions from DMS, can bring to existing maintenance process, brings the publication to a close.
In this issue:
- The 4 Main Challenges for Bearings within Mining & Quarrying Environments.
- NTN-SNR ULTAGE [KIZEI] Spherical Roller Bearings (NTN-SNR bearings).
- FAG Spherical Roller Bearings with Durotect CK Coating (FAG bearings).
- SKF Cooper Split Spherical Roller Bearings (SKF bearings).
- NSKHPS Spherical Roller Bearings (NSK bearings).
- Hayley Bristol Branch Bearings Story.
- Hayley Southern Branch Bearings Story.
- DMS Condition-based Monitoring & Asset Management.
Hungry for More First for Bearings?
Find links to all other issues of First For Bearings below: